What skills can make you ultra-wealthy?
- Sharing the wealth – When you make money, a lot of people make money. Can you imagine how attractive this skill is to others?
- Be aggressively patient – Work your ass off and be patient.
- Persuasion – The art of confidently asking for what you want. Most of the world’s wealthiest people started in sales.
- Recruiting – Hire the best employees and surround yourself with great mentors. Being able to attract amazing people into your life will directly impact the wealth you build.
- Leverage – Learn to delegate, use more capable people, focus on your strengths, and build a team. Use crowdsourcing, software, tech, marketing, and everything to leverage your time and money.
- Energy Management – Want to drastically improve your productivity? Take care of your health by eating extremely healthy, sleeping well, and taking more work breaks. There’s a reason why professional athletes consider resting an important part of their daily training regimen.
- How to problem solve – Take action to solve problems and say “NO” to 99% of things so you can focus on solving the right problems.
- Time management – Drastically improve your output by working on what matters, being great at prioritizing, and shortening the time to do things.
- How to manage money – Understand deeply how to save, invest, improve your credit, find deals, create passive income, etc.
- Reading people – Learn to tell an honest, accountable person from a cheater, a hard-working person from a charismatic lazy person. Read people’s emotions and become a good judge of character.
- Learning – Everything is about improving. Learn how to learn better. Always adopt a beginner’s mindset and never be afraid to fail. Fail often and fail better.